The summer camp provides children with a fun, creative, educational and enriching experience through yoga movement classes, mindfulness activities, relaxation, games, crafts and outdoor time.
I offer a non-competitive and supportive environment where kids can learn to work cooperatively as well as learn to care for and nurture themselves. The camp is sure to create lasting memories, and a foundation for health and well-being!
Yoga + Mindfulness:
- for the body: playing and being active, exercising is fun!
- for the mind: develop focus and practicing being calm
- for the heart: to encourage gratitude and compassion for oneself
At the end of the week, each yogi will receive:
1. certificate of attendance
2. a 5x8 photo of the yogi doing his/her favorite yoga pose
3. goody bag
No experience in yoga is needed.
Ages 7-13, $80
20-24 June 2016
Call, text or email me for more details!
Marlies van de pol 661-902-7887